2. The small forward side windows need new gaskets, I use small cardboard to
increase closing pressure.
3. The window in head has a broken latch.
4. There was once a winch handle bag mounted in the cockpit, you can see
5. Window curtains are old and hard to use
6. Compass started leaking, I am looking for a new one.
7. External wood needs varnish. It's not bad but it does show signs of
wear. Complete covers are included.
8. Traveler needs new clam cleats? Cleats that hold the boom from side to
side. A few small bearings feel out.
Those are the only items that need attention
I replaced the gaskets that I could find online for the other side windows.
I installed a thru hull for a marine head but I did not purchase head or
Rigging is in good shape; new halyard, toping lift, lazy jack lines.
I did repair a couple blisters last summer when I did the bottom job.
Overall it was in great shape. They were the size of quarter to 1/2 dollar
and I laid glass in a couple. The bottom dried out 4 months at 105+ temps
before I painted with epoxy.
1993 Evinrude Yacht Twin 9.9 w/ cockpit controls.
It looks pretty rough (faded paint) but the boat really
just sat unused. I went through the engine last yr and replaced pump and
some carb parts. It has electric start but I do not have it hooked up. It
starts very nice and idles perfect. It is a 2 stroke. I also replaced a
transom clamp. It is now a 2 tone engine.